The choice for large residential and small commercial projects or schools, the CA 550 has a maximum capacity of 324 cfm.
The CA 550 has all the features of the smaller capacity units, including ECM motors for energy efficiency and ease of balancing, summer by-pass cooling, frost protection mode, and resistance pre-heater and enthalpy core. Two connector pieces come included; Additional options and accessories also available.
The CA 550 is a Certified Passive House Component.
- Comfort Ventilation up to 324 cfm
- Heat recovery efficiency up to 84% (according to PHI)
- Low power consumption thanks to EC direct current motors
- Automatic summer bypass
- Frost Protection Function
- Quick and safe installation, maintenance and servicing
- Moisture recovery with the Zehnder enthalpy exchanger
- Simple operation
- Integrated preheater
- Can be coupled with ComfoFond geothermal heat exchanger
- Integrated controller for brine geothermal heat exchanger
- Filter replacement indicator
- Electric and Hydronic post-heater integration possible
- 'Open Fire' programme for properties with chimneys
- Passivhaus Institut accredited
Dimensions: Height: 31.5”
Weight: 103.6 pounds (47kg)