LUNOS RA 15-60 is an super efficient and quiet exhaust fan with sound absorbing elements.
The LUNOS through-wall low voltage fan and sound absorbing set fit in the supplied 20″ tube.
Operating as a system, the fans provide exhaust ventilation within a space without the need for duct-work and is installed directly in the exterior wall.
Particularly useful in crawl spaces.
It can be combined with e² HRV fans or the passive ALD-R 160 Fresh Air supply controller/damper.
The RA 15-60 deliveres very quiet, constant and efficient ventilation exhaust flows between 9 and 35 CFM in bathrooms and single room spaces that require ventilation, but where heat recovery is not needed (mild climates) or desired (vacation houses).
• Ventilation rates: 9-18-35 CFM
• Specific fan efficiency: 0.17 – 0.2 Wh/m3 (0.29 (W/cfm)
• Filter: G3 (MERV 5) or optional pollen F5 (MERV 9-10)
• Includes one controller. Up to 4 RA’s can be connected per each controller/transformer.
• Installation sleeve included – can be pre-installed in wall before insulating/during construction
• Creating a very quiet heat recovery ventilation system without the need for ducts and balancing, with exhaust fan efficiency that is second to none.
• Fan Diameter: 150mm ~ 5.9”
• Recommended install length lengths
• 260mm ~ 10.2”
• 350mm ~ 13.7”
• 500mm ~ 19.7”
• Core bore: 160mm ~ 6.3″
Cannot ship LUNOS products to Canada. Canadian customers, please contact ecogenia for assistance.