System quote including ERV unit(s) and all distribution components, with an installation layout.
Our Owner project kit streamlines the design process with 3 of the 7 steps:
1. Conversations with the Energy Model PHPP for Design Decisions
2. Defined Thermal Envelope & Specifications
3. Defined Air Barrier & Specifications
4. Thermally Bridge-Free Structure (Can Include PE Wet Stamp)
5. Ventilation Design & Engineering
6. Doors and Windows Evaluation & Specifications
7. HVAC, Hot Water, LEDs, & e-star appliance review;
Quantity Take-Offs, Budgets, and Quality Assurance Checkpoints/Inspections
Air Tightness and ERV systems combined cut heating and cooling needs in half, compared to better windows and spray foam.